SACRED VALLEY PERU PACKAGE
The city of Cusco is adorned with wonderful Inca monuments and covered with colonial monuments that make it unique and attractive. Its solid stone monuments are characterized by their simplicity and symmetry that keep the most hidden secrets of the Inca wisdom with which they have been built and the meaning of them. Geography also gives Cusco, a privileged place with valleys and pleasant summits, where the ancient inhabitants developed profitably without destroying Mother Nature, instead they carefully built firm monuments in the upper part of the mountains to harmonize with the precious nature, the Inca city of Machu Picchu is a great example.
In this Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu tour we will visit the capital of the Inca Empire of Cusco, the cathedral, its golden palace and the archaeological park of Sacsayhuman; the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the archaeological centers of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo and finally we will enjoy the wonder of Machu Picchu World.
Day 1: Reception and City tour in Cusco.
The day of your arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting for you with a sign with your name, then we will transport you to the selected hotel, where you will rest, you will have a coca tea and in the afternoon we will come to pick you up to start the tour to the city of Cusco and surroundings, we will visit the center of the ancient city of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas, the Monastery of Santo Domingo, Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, Puka Pukará, Tambomachay and the Sacsayhuaman fortress, built with huge rocks that the moment is still an enigma the mobilization and use of these, there being no stone quarries in the area.
Day 2: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
This day we will make the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the morning we will pick you up from your hotel to go to Pisaq, which has a typical market, with picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains. We will visit the archaeological group of Pisaq. Then we will go to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we will go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas. Finally we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo, to board the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu tour train. Overnight at selected hotel in Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Tour to Machu Picchu “The lost city of the Incas”
After getting up very early and having breakfast, we continue our Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu tour. We will go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, then we will make an excursion with our guide for the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, in the tour you will visit the most important precincts of this city as they are: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries.
Finished in tour of the citadel of Machupicchu optionally: you can do the trekking to the summit of Huaynapicchu, this will take a few hours, in which you can enjoy the landscape and take some breathtaking views (This visit is without a guide). Then we will go down by bus to Aguas Calientes and in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to the city of Cusco.
Day 4: Departure
Taking a good breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel where you are staying and we will take you to the airport of the city of Cusco, which is a few minutes from the center of Cusco, we must be at least an hour before to make the flight confirmation procedures, After checking in at the airline, we will say goodbye and take the flight from Cusco to Lima. End of our Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu tour.
Sacred Valley Perú Package Image:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cusco City and surroundings.
- All transportation for tours.
- Roundtrip train tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish language.
- Income to all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City and surroundings, Churches and museums.
- Transfer in all offices.
- 2 nights of Hotel in Cusco.
- 1 night of Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 3 buffet breakfasts at the hotels, 1 buffet lunch at the Valley.
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu
- The air tickets, from Lima -Cusco – Lima
What to Bring:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Long-sleeved shirts, long pants.
- Wear warm clothing and carry rain ponchos in the rainy season (December – April).
- Carry insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, wide-brimmed hats in the dry season (May – November).
- The landscape is magnificent we recommend to take binoculars, camera or video camera, extra batteries.
- Medicines and / or articles for personal use.
- Carry money in small denominations.
- Bath linen, if you want to visit the hot springs of Aguas Calientes.
- Bottle of water for the road.
- Carry an identity document or passport.