MACHU PICCHU AND CUSCO TOUR
This Machu Picchu and Cusco tour is one of the best options for those who do not have much time in the city of Cusco but want to know the archaeological capital of America and Machupicchu, one of the 10 best places recommended by travelers. Visit the main attractions of the city of Cusco and its surroundings. Admire the charming Inca streets until you reach Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun). Then, get away from the city for approximately 2 kilometers and discover the secrets of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. Also, visit one of the wonders of the world: Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Reception and tour to the city of Cusco:
The day of your arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting for you with a sign with your name, then we will transport you to the selected hotel, where you will rest for an hour, drink a coca tea and in the afternoon we will pick you up from 13: 00 hrs., To start the tour to the city of Cusco and surroundings.
Tour to the city of Cusco and surroundings: This circuit begins, with the pick-up of the passengers of your hotel and then visit the following archaeological and religious attractions that will be guided by a tourism professional. You will visit: The palace of Koricancha and Convent of Santo Domingo, Sacsayhuamán, Q’enqo, Puca-Pucará, Tambomachay.
Day 2: Tour to Machu Picchu in one day
We woke up early to continue our Machu Picchu and Cusco tour. We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and transfer you to the train station, then we will take the train in Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes, where the Machu Picchu citadel is located. We will arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our guide will be waiting for us, with the bus that will take us on a 30 minute trip, ascending by a zigzag path, towards the incredible Machu Picchu. The tour includes a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, approximately for more than two hours.
Lunch in a restaurant in the town of Aguas Calientes or if you want at the Hotel Santuary Lodge (lunch is on your own). In the afternoon, return to Ollantaytambo by train, and transfer to the city of Cusco.
Day 3: Departure
According to the time your return flight departs, we will be at the hotel to take you to the Cusco airport, two hours before, we will pick you up and accompany you to the airport, and there we will say goodbye. This is the end of our Machu Picchu and Cusco tour.
Machu Picchu and Cusco Image:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Cusco City and surroundings.
- All transportation for tours.
- Round trip train tickets Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish.
- Income to the tourist attractions to visit: Machu Picchu, Koricancha. Sacsayhuamán, Q’enqo, Puca-Pucará, Tambomachay.
- Shuttle service to get up and down the town of Aguas Calientes to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu.
- Transfer in all offices.
- 2 nights in Hotel (subject to space).
- 2 buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Drinks, like water.
What to Bring:
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- One backpack or light briefcase per person
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Carry currency in small denominations (PEN).