CUSCO VACATION PACKAGE
Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley, named for its incredible beauty and magic is the perfect combination to know the Inca history and architecture. This Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley tour includes a visit to the archaeological complexes of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo, it also offers the opportunity to enjoy the unique landscape of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and also enjoy Peruvian food in an atmosphere of total tranquility. Overnight in Aguas Calientes for the next day to be able to enjoy your guided tour to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu early.
Day 1: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
This day we will make the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, tour that will start early in the morning. We will pick you up at your hotel, the first place to visit is Pisaq with its typical handicraft market, you will also visit the archaeological group of Pisaq with its picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains. Then we will go to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Continuing with the tour we will go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo also known as the living Inca city.
Finally we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo, to board the train to Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night in a selected hotel.
Day 2: Tour to Machu Picchu citadel
After getting up very early and having breakfast, we will climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we will appreciate the spectacular sunrise of this wonder, then we will make an excursion with our guide for the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, on the way You will visit the most important precincts of this city such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries.
Concluded in tour of the citadel of Machu Picchu optionally: you can do the trekking to the summit of Huayna Picchu, this will take a few hours, in which you can enjoy the scenery and take some breathtaking views (This visit is without a guide). Then we will go down by bus to Aguas Calientes and in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to the city of Cusco.
Day 3: Transfer to the Airport of Cusco
Two hours and twenty minutes before the departure of your flight, our staff will go through your hotel to accompany you to the airport of Cusco. If your flight departs in the afternoon, you will have free time to explore more to the city of Cusco or to buy some souvenirs. End of our Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley tour.
Cusco Vacation Package Image:
- All transfers from your hotel, to the stations and tourist attractions to visit.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for tours.
- Roundtrip train tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish.
- Income to all attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley.
- Transfer in all offices.
- 1 night at Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 night of Hotel in Cusco
- 2 buffet breakfast at the hotel and 1 buffet lunch on the Sacred Valley tour.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Additional costs
What to Bring:
- Passport // ISIC card.
- A small backpack for tours.
- Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night.
- Raincoats for rain between December – April.
- Camera and / or video camera with extra batteries and charger.
- Personal medicines recommended by your doctor, sunscreen, insect repellent cream and personal hygiene items.
- Wide-brimmed hats in the sun, caps and sunglasses.
- Extra money for additional personal expenses.